Whether you’re shopping for the holidays, celebrating a birthday, or getting ready to ring in the New Year with health in mind, fitness equipment makes for the perfect present for yourself or your fitness aficionado friends.
This year as we find ourselves at home now more than ever, quality at-home equipment is a must-have. So, what are the best fitness gifts for 2020? Here are six pieces of fitness equipment that should top everyone's wishlist this year.
Mirror is one of the hottest fitness innovations of the past two years. The sleek Mirror appears to be a standard full-length mirror — much like what you would find in any modern bedroom. However, this Mirror features an LCD screen on which you can follow along with instructor-lead classes while perfecting your own technique for a flawless workout.
This game-changer will help you take your yoga, strength, or cardio routine to the next level. It comes with fitness bands, and it requires a paid membership to function. It also features:
- One-on-one instruction: You have the option to get live personalized training with certified professionals.
- Personalized playlists: You can choose from carefully curated playlists for the perfect workout.
- Heart-rate monitor: Mirror has the capability to link to a Bluetooth heart rate monitor or Apple Watch so that you can track your heart rate during your workout.
- Results recording: Mirror provides summaries of your performance after every workout.
- Sleek design: This innovative equipment offers a singularly small footprint and an unparalleled sleek in-home look.
Visit G&G Fitness to find out more about the Mirror from our experts.
It’s no secret — indoor stationary bikes provide a sweaty and satisfying at-home workout that is packed with fitness benefits. If you’re looking for a fitness gift that is sure to be a hit, look no further than the Echelon bike.
This effective and ergonomic bike has the capability to connect with the Echelon community, where you can ride live with others and compete for a spot on the leader board. Like the Mirror, the Echelon community offers live and on-demand classes — so you can bring the studio experience home with you.
The EX5 also features:
- Adjustable competition seat: The EX5 has a professional style seat so you can go all out during your ride.
- Adjustable handlebars: These adjustable handlebars allow you to find the perfect position for spin class.
- Clip-in cage pedals: Clip-in pedals provide next-level stability and a greater range of motion for the experienced spinner.
- Magnetic resistance: This form of resistance makes for a smooth ride with easily-adjustable resistance.
You can find the Echelon EX5 Bike online or in the G&G showroom.
Offering an effective cardio and full body-toning workout, the elliptical machine makes an excellent addition to any at-home gym. If you’re searching for the perfect elliptical to gift this holiday season, Precor’s EFX635 should be your top choice.
This aesthetically-pleasing model looks ready for the fitness club floor and offers features that live up to its good looks. The durable, dependable, and effective EFX635 offers:
- P30 console: With an LED display that shows you your workout stats and a must-have mobile device charger, the P30 console keeps you powered up throughout your workout.
- Crossramp technology: To maximize your workout, Crossramp technology lets you adjust the angle of the ramp to target specific muscle groups. It also creates an ergonomic stride for the perfect low-impact workout.
- Moving handlebars: The moving handlebars on this elliptical set you up for a total body workout every time.
Precor’s EFX635 Elliptical is available online or at your nearest G&G storefront.
4. XRW600 Rower
Indoor rowing is in the midst of a modern renaissance — it has become one of the most popular fitness activities of the decade, and for good reason. Indoor rowing offers comprehensive full-body benefits.
If you’re looking for a gift that will help you and your loved ones row your way to a fitter lifestyle, consider the Spirit XRW600 rower. Beyond a dynamic full-body workout, this rower features:
- Convenient fold-up frame: Once you’ve smashed your rowing workout, you can fold your rower for easy storage.
- LCD screen: The blue backlit screen — for which the height and angle are adjustable — helps you stay motivated and inspired during every workout.
- Air & magnetic resistance: This model features 16 levels of resistance for a powerful workout that keeps pushing you to the next level.
- Variety of programs: The LCD screen displays more than ten workout programs to keep you coming back for more.
You can find the Spirit XRW600 Rower online or in stores.
Whether you’re walking, running, or braving an incline, the treadmill is a tried-and-true choice for at-home fitness. Precor’s TRM425 treadmill is the perfect gift for the fitness lover in your life.
The TRM425 treadmill features:
- Fitness center experience: This club-grade treadmill makes for a state-of-the-art gym experience in your own home. The TRM425 is designed to last and offer a reliable workout every time.
- Cutting edge technology: Modern technology saves your preferences and exercise data so you can enjoy a workout designed specifically for you.
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: Precor’s exclusive system, along with Integrated Footplant Technology, helps to protect your joints and support your stride for a lower-impact experience.
- Plenty of options: The TRM425 offers an abundance of workout plans and settings so that you can stay motivated.
The PrecorTRM425 treadmill is available online and at a G&G store near you.
If you’re shopping for a treadmill for someone special, Sprint’s XT185 treadmill is a wonderful choice! This model is an entry-level treadmill that is perfect for someone who appreciates the basics.
This reliable model features:
- Easy-to-understand programs: The XT185 offers a simple but effective list of programs — making it the perfect choice for someone who is looking to start their workout with the press of a button.
- Backlit LCD screen: The screen displays your post-workout summary and saved workout data for easy viewing.
- Heart-rate monitor: This model monitors your heart rate via sensitive hand pulse grips.
If you’re ready to upgrade your at-home gym, you can find the Spirit XT185 treadmill online or in-store.
Before you incorporate any new activity into your workout routine, remember to consult with your physician.
Ready to start shopping? Visit G&G Fitness Equipment to chat with our experts and find the best fitness gifts of 2020.
For more tips on achieving your fitness goals, we recommend: Fitness for Real Beginners, Resolutions Got You Down?, Get Fit in the Gym, Lose Weight in the Kitchen, 5 Tips to Stop Treadmill Static, How to Set Your New Year Fitness Goals, It's Not About Getting Skinny Ab's Aren't Just for Show.
Are you ready to build the home fitness room of your dreams?
Request a free consultation here.
If you’re ready to take the next steps in your fitness journey, contact the experts at G&G Fitness Equipment today, use the chat feature on the bottom right of this window to connect live with a G&G expert, or stop into a G&G Fitness Equipment showroom and let us show you why we are the best specialty fitness equipment retailer in the northeast.